Friday is my favorite day of the week for many reasons. Other than signaling the beginning of the weekend, I feel that Fridays invite the opportunity to take a deep breath, slow down, and tackle projects on our to-do list. Every Friday you can find a post here dedicated to a favorite family project, products I can’t live without, or memorable meals worth mentioning.
What I’m Making
In honor of Ireland, I’ve put together some of my go-to St. Patrick’s Day recipes on the blog featuring my Corned Beef Hash, Irish Soda Bread, and a few potato, rainbow, and gold-themed items to round out the theme.
What I’m Wearing
To celebrate St. Paddy’s Day (and to avoid getting pinched!) I may have gone a little overboard with my love for all things green and rainbow so here’s the short list for you:
- This perfect green skirt which is great for dressing up or down (and POCKETS!)
- A sweet rainbow-striped cashmere sweater.
- An essential green sweater tank which I think will be GREAT for layering.
- This sweet rainbow striped skirt – this reminds me SO much of a vintage designer skirt I wore for Dinner Takes All! (bonus: it’s half off!)
- Green feet.
- A rainbow purse might not be for everyone, but I think this design is so simple, versatile, and fun!
- RAIN BOOTS!
- So chic.
- Low-key rainbows on your feet.
- And some not so low-key rainbows on your feet.
- These are the hottest pants out right now.
- I’ll be in Palm Springs in a few weeks and couldn’t resist this amazing deal for a cute rainbow dress!
- This is the perfect sweater for those fearful of rainbows or color.
- I couldn’t resist.
What I’m Watching
In a perfect world I would spend St. Patrick’s Day watching Brooklyn, then Waking Ned Devine, and finally end with a few episodes from this roundup of some of the best St. Patrick’s Day episodes of TV on Netflix.
What I’m Listening To
How I’m Doing Self Care
This week’s self-care features some beauty and mask options involving green, rainbows, and gold:
- Rainbow Highlighter or this more budget-friendly version!
- My favorite gold sheet mask (because there’s gold at the end of the rainbow!)
- If you feel like you’re missing your daily dose of vitamins, what about these greens?
- A face mask in a STICK? I’m sold.
- I’ve heard so many amazing things about this face mask.
- A friend swears by their brown sugar mask, so I’m ready to give this a shot.
- It doesn’t get much more Irish than covering your face in the purifying mud from their famous moors, right?