Cracker Bites with Fruit Salsa & Mascarpone
Yield 12 servings
- 24 Dare Cabaret crackers
- 4 oz. mascarpone or cream cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 honeycrisp apples, finely diced’
- 2 large bartlett pears, finely diced
- 1 mango, finely diced
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed (about 1 cup)
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh mint, for garnish (optional)
Fruit Salsa: In a mixing bowl toss to combine the fruits, lemon juice and zest, honey, and cinnamon.
Cinnamon Sugar Mascarpone: Mix ingredients together until combined.
Simply spread sweetened mascarpone or cream cheese on each Cabaret Cracker. Top with 1 tablespoon fruit salsa and garnish with fresh mint, if desired.