Mixed Melon Salad
Yield 6 servings
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (could swap for mint), plus more for garnish, optional
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls, from about 1 cantaloupe
- 2 cups honeydew balls, from about 1 honeydew
- 2 cups watermelon balls, from about half a watermelon
Combine the lime juice, honey, cilantro and salt together in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, honeydew and watermelon. Add the honey-lime mixture and toss to coat evenly. Garnish with additional cilantro, if desired. Chill the salad in the refrigerator until serving.