Thai Peanut Noodle Bowl
Yield 4 servings
- ⅓ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 cups linguine noodles, cooked
- ½ head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly cut on the bias
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups cooked & shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, roasted & chopped
Whisk together the rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice, peanut butter and garlic until smooth.
Combine the noodles, cabbage, sliced bell peppers, and green onions and toss together. Gently toss in the avocado, cilantro and shredded chicken.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and chicken and toss to combine. Top with peanuts.