Quinoa Burrito Bowl with Cilantro Lime Dressing
Yield 4 servings
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 limes zested and juiced
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeño
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 lime zested and juiced
- ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- kosher salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cabbage or lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ pint grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- cotija cheese, for topping
In a food processor or blender, add the all of the ingredients for the cilantro lime dressing. Puree until smooth and creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Cook the quinoa according to the package directions; drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add the lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine.
Divide the mixed quinoa into two bowls or containers, add the cabbage, black beans, and tomatoes. Drizzle with the cilantro lime dressing just before serving.