Roasted Honey Glazed Carrots with Pistachios
Yield 4-6 servings
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds small heirloom carrots
- Half a lemon
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, olive oil, garlic and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the carrots with the honey mixture and place on the lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper and roast until tender, about 20 minutes. Finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and crumble goat cheese over the carrots. Scatter pistachios and chopped parsley over the top. Serve immediately.